Wednesday, December 22, 2004

 

Thomas Grandi Wins!

Congratulations to Thomas Grandi for Canada's first World Cup wins in men's Giant Slalom. Well done Thomas! The Whistler Weasel Workers salute you!

From the FIS web site:
Canada's Thomas Grandi tallied his second win in three days, stringing together giant slaloms in Alta Badia Sunday and Flachau Tuesday to score the only two wins of his 12-year career. An incredulous Grandi held off Didier Cuche (SUI) and Bode Miller (USA), in second and third respectively.


Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com
 
hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?